The Global Exchange Group is a Spanish multi-national company specialising in foreign currency exchange services for tourists in international airports and other popular tourist areas. It has a presence in 20 countries in all five continents and has a network of 230 branches in 55 international airports, serving 4.8 million customers annually. It is ranked among the top three companies worldwide in the foreign exchange sector and it is a leading company in Latin America and the Caribbean.
EARNING SUMA MILES:
Customers will be able to have their currency delivered conveniently to their home address or local post office. The request can be made online or in person at Global Exchange branches:
- Via the website globalexchange.es (www.globalexchange.es/servicios/puntos-aerolineas), the client should select: the currency, the desired amount and the delivery method, either to their home address or a post office.
- When entering their details for the delivery and on the order confirmation page, customers should select the Air Europa SUMA card and enter the number to earn up to 1,700 miles for their exchange operations.
GLOBAL EXCHANGE BRANCH:
- If the currency exchange is made at a Global Exchange branch in Spain, customers could earn up to 1,200 miles. List of brancheshere
- Request currency exchange here.
|FROM||TO||Website ordersWith home delivery or withdrawal at a post office||Withdrawal at branch|
|600€||1.199,99€||1.300 Miles||800 Miles|
|1.200€||MORE||1.700 Miles||1.200 Miles|
FURTHER INFORMATION ON EARNING SUMA MILES:
- In order to earn the miles the Air Europa SUMA card must be presented when at the time of the exchange operation at Global Exchange branches. The card holder must also be the same as the person performing the exchange operation. When performing operations online, customers must attach their card to place the order.
- Customers have 15 days in order to carry out a refund of the exchange. The Miles will be credited to the customer after these 15 days.
- To claim SUMA Miles that have not been credited or for any other procedures, customers should call the Global Exchange customer service department: 900 855 550. The maximum term for claiming SUMA Miles that have not been credited is 3 months from the date of the exchange.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to Global Exchange group branches in Spain. See the countries joining this money exchange service from this website.